Services by NZCPT to Member Land Trusts
- Negotiate with the Ministry of Education.
- Hold and manage integration agreement.
- Appoint and train Proprietor Board of Trustee reps.
- Confirm Special Character expectations and audit against it.
- Set and collect attendance dues.
- Assist with property design.
- Oversee property planning – 10 year property plan.
- Provide financial consultancy.
- Encourage and facilitate the investment of excess proprietor funds around member schools.
- Receive Ministry of Education grants.
Services by NZCPT to Member School Board of Trustees
- Coordinate purchasing and development of common services and intellectual property.
- Development of resources to develop Special Character.
- Negotiate enrolment schemes.
- Staff management and development/selection, performance management in relation to Special Character.
- Provide Proprietor and Board of Trustee rep. training.
- Collect Special Character levies for Board of Trustees.
- Pay membership of AIS and APIS.
- Pay membership of NZACS for Decile 1-3 schools, or schools with rolls under 100 pupils.